Welcome to securityCRUSH

Welcome to the securityCRUSH blog, a place where you can find random musings as well as postings relevant to information security, penetration testing, and my latest projects - Daniel Wood.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Workflow for Mobile App Testing

Since the publication of the Starbucks mobile iOS app vulnerability, I have received many questions by journalists, security researchers and other people interested in understanding what occurs during a mobile app security assessment and exactly just how much work is involved.

I am currently working on analyzing a few applications from the App Store that I will be publishing findings about due to their vulnerabilities.  Hopefully within a weeks time I will have a write-up complete that uses one or more of these apps as examples.   Everyone loves pretty pictures :)


DW

No comments:

Post a Comment